Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The format of abstract should be in accordance with the template provided.
- A letter of acceptance will be issued upon acceptance of the submitted abstract.
Full Paper Submission Guidelines
Call for paper
Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topic related to the conference. All papers will be peer reviewed and subjected to corrections. Selected papers will be published in a special issue of a Scopus Indexed journal at a reduced rate of RM550 / USD150.
- The format of the full paper should be in accordance with the template provided.
- All full papers must be submitted through our official website and are subjected to corrections.
- Authors of accepted papers must guarantee that they will be available to present their papers at the conference.
- At least one author of each accepted paper must be registered for the conference to present the paper.
- The author has to submit the proof of payment together with the full paper through our official website.