GUIDELINES – ORAL PRESENTATION
- The time allocated for oral presentation is 10 minutes presentation plus 5 minutes Q&A session. We would really appreciate if you could adhere strictly to the allocated time.
- Schedule for oral presentation will be announced two weeks before the date of the conference.
GUIDELINES – POSTER PRESENTATION
- Size – Should be A1 size (59.4cm (W) X 84.1 cm (H)).
- Fonts –Use contrast colours for text and background.
- Title Bar – 42-48 points, bold and capitalized research topic.
- Header – 30-36 points and bold,
- Content – at least 20 points.
- Poster Layout - Portrait
- Suitable and readable font types.
- Illustrations – Include visual materials (photographs/figure, charts, maps, graphs, etc.)
- Stationeries for putting up posters will be provided
- You will be informed of your poster board number at the time of registration.
- Time for putting up and removal of posters is as follows:
- 20 March : 0830 to 1700 hours
- 21 March : 0830 to 1500 hours
- Judging time will be during the tea breaks and poster presenters must be present.
Awards for best oral and poster presenters will be announced during the closing ceremony